It’s been a busy week, and that’s not going to change once school starts. It’s going to be an adjustment, for sure, and I’ll have to change the way I think about dinner. My goal this year, though, is to get better about prepping what I can for a meal the night before. The little one isn’t always so patient by the time Chris comes home, so it’ll be an experiment to see how we can work it out this upcoming year.
But those are thoughts for next week. This week, I had one last week having time to prep in the afternoons. Here’s what we ate:
- Monday: Farmers’ market pierogies with oven-roasted broccoli
- Tuesday: Farmers’ market sausage, rice pilaf, and asparagus
- Wednesday: This amazing crock pot macaroni and cheese with green/wax beans
- Thursday: Mustard and white wine braised chicken, fried potatoes, and corn on the cob
- Friday: Re-purposing the pork tacos last week into quesadillas with homemade salsa, corn kernels, and cheese.