This week’s menu is a little less exciting than past weeks’. We’re trying to work our way through what we’ve got in the fridge, and it’s been a busy week with other commitments–less time for trying new recipes. I’ll do better next time. So what’s for dinner?
- Monday: Leftover spaghetti bolognese. (I actually threw this in a large pan with a little extra tomato sauce and a little cream, then tossed in some cooked peas right at the end. It might not have been as “pure” or as traditional, but it reheated really well! It also snuck in a veggie for Little Miss.)
- Tuesday: Goan fish curry with rice and peas
- Wednesday: More leftovers–grilled barbeque chicken, grilled asparagus, and last week’s mashed cauliflower
- Thursday: Blackened tilapia with sweet potatoes and zucchini
- Friday: Whatever is still left in the fridge…probably fish curry, because I bought too much salmon…